• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kallipagan

Reaction score
Hey guys my jeans came in and I'm really happy with them for the most part, I just want to get them hemmed about an inch and they'll be perfect. Here's what they look like on, excuse the messy room.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

poignantlizards

Reaction score
Is there any chance I could please have someone tell me these are legit? Im sorry to be another legit post but I do not know where else to ask. Any help would be really appreciated!

thank you!

SumAznGuy210

Reaction score
Hey guys can y'all please help me? I found a grail of mine, the washed grey D02s in a size 31. However I am a true 30, I've been researching and looking through the forums but I've come to the conclusion that D02s fit differently every season and every wash. This will be my first pair if I do purchase and I just want to make sure that the will fit me. I've read that some people recommend sizing up and others recommend going TTS. Can anybody help with this particular wash? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

BestThreshNA

Reaction score

Hey guys can y'all please help me? I found a grail of mine, the washed grey D02s in a size 31. However I am a true 30, I've been researching and looking through the forums but I've come to the conclusion that D02s fit differently every season and every wash. This will be my first pair if I do purchase and I just want to make sure that the will fit me. I've read that some people recommend sizing up and others recommend going TTS. Can anybody help with this particular wash? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Don't size up. Everyone generally agrees tts or one down

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I can tell you want those jeans to fit, but they're too big man. 30 maybe 29 is the right size for you depending if you want slim or skinny fit.

snafu

Reaction score
I ordered off mr porter and like the color and wash.. They fit a bit baggy from the knees down and the waist comes up a little too high on the back for my liking. but they look great in the stock photos

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Staff online

Forum statistics