Galaxy S

9 Comments
kienee
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Bug not fix yet
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bug? What kind of bug? I do not face any bug for one ui 6. Probably I yet to spotted out
0 Likes
kienee
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Incoming notification edge lighting last time is bright,now will follow AOD brightness.
When sending pictures using share to we chat will out two we chat app in background.
And sometimes edge panel will lag and disappeare.
This what I find.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Sad to hear that 😓, Not sure is it because of I always do factory reset whenever there is new OS (Android or One UI)...
In the past, I did not perform factory reset and just update to the new OS and a lot issue for me. After that bad experience, I always perform factory reset whenever update to new OS.
0 Likes
kienee
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
It help?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Since I always perform factory reset whenever new OS, and hence no issue spotted so far.

I share, only 1 wechat, no issue found

Edge panel... no issue, but now I no using Edge panel because I notice it seems like it consume a little battery... Edge lighting, I not using this because also seems like consume a little bit battery... not able to test it out..

But for my experience, i would say factory reset help me not to encounter issue.

Usually I do this way whenever there is new OS:

1. Upgrade to new OS
2. Factory reset without backup anything because I need the phone to be clean, just in case the backup contains rubbish

3. Installed back the app that I needed (I do backup the app (apk file) using apk Extractor which can download from play store, because I afraid I forgot which app I need to install. So, extract the apk file out. )

4. Once the above all done, I do installed good guardian and it modules such as galaxy app booster, memory guardian, thermal guardian, media file guardian, battery guardian, battery tracker.

5. Boost the phone with galaxy app booster, it advisable to boost every OS update / android security update / weekly, and then I set temperature to low using thermal guardian, then set necessary tweak to save battery using battery guardian. And then clean background memory using memory guardian.

6. Clean memory again using device care app.

7. Wipe cache partition

** for 5 and 6, I do it once weekly

Good guardian is samsung app (build by Samsung, I downloaded from apkmirror)1699933853831_1699933853817_0.jpg1699934333338_1699934333332_0.jpg
0 Likes
kienee
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Good information.since you cannot find out edge panel and edge lighting.i need to thinking need do factory reset or not.
Galaxy S
Hmm.. yeah..
Understood it tedious because need to factory reset, reinstall app.. it could take up 1 or 2 days if too many app need to install like me, so many company app need to install and setup...

But sometimes, 1 harden time doing this factory reset, then could solve many issue.

But, for sure decision is with you.. 🫡🤞

Hopefully factory reset can solve all your issue with the phone.

0 Likes
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for the information again.

Cheers.