Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP EliteOne 800 G6 27 All-in-One PC RCTO Base Model
Microsoft Windows 11

I bought a HP Eliteone 800 G6 AiO 27 Recline Stand with the computer. I think I might prefer the alternative stand: HP Eliteone 800 G6 AiO 27 Adjustable Height Stand. Can I buy this separately and use it on my computer as it is? I Contacted HP and gave no useful help - have not been able to chat or speak to Parts department. Can anyone help.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@StevenKGelb,

The part you want "ELITEONE 800 G6 AIO 27 AH STND" HP p/n: 13L63AA for your HP EliteOne 800 G6 27 All-In-One PC RCTO, is fairly easy to fit/exchange on your PC.

The problem is that this stand is out of stock.  Not just HP, but other companies as well as far as I could ascertain...

NonSequitur777_0-1645547071944.pngNonSequitur777_1-1645547092127.png

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

@StevenKGelb --  I think I might prefer the alternative stand: HP Eliteone 800 G6 AiO 27 Adjustable Height Stand. 

Never estimate the value of a 1960's encyclopedia (26 books full of knowledge, of varying thicknesses) that can be inserted below the stand, to "shim" your All-in-One to its optimal height. 

Your parents probably have a set that they could "down-size" to you. World Book? Encyclopedia Britannica?

Old College Textbooks? I cannot spell the Swedish word for "death-cleaning" -- house-cleaning before you die.

HP Recommended

@itsmyname,

LOL! 🖖

HP Recommended

Thanks for the suggestion, but in my case the problem is the recline. It is the right height, but even at the slightest recline angle the webcam will see only the top of my head. Raising it up further would only worsen things. Therefore, the adjustable height stand which allows some recline and other adjustments would be better.

There is a related issue:

I have never used a webcam on my monitor that has a wheel on it. I can't find documentation as to what its purpose is? Do you know? I barely moves. I have a front and back webcam at the top of the All-In-One PC. 

HP Recommended

This was helpful, as opposed to the HP online chat that said there was no adjustable height stand for my PC. A matter of fact yesterday I just bought the same PC for my wife but with an adjustable stand.

HP Recommended

@StevenKGelb -- I have never used a webcam on my monitor that has a wheel on it. I can't find documentation as to what its purpose is? Do you know? I barley moves. 

Maybe, for "focus"?

to "zoom"?

as a volume-control for its built-in microphone?

For up/down pointing of the camera?

HP Recommended

@StevenKGelb,

Returning to your initial question -the availability of an HP EliteOne 800 G6 27-inch Adjustable Height Stand - HP p/n: 13L63AA, for US-based customers that is, the following site may be worth contacting to get an ETA if you are still interested in this part: HP EliteOne 800 G6 27-inch Adjustable He 13L63AA Tech-America

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.