Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any obvious improvements in the latest software update(26/03/24) UK?

(Topic created on: 26-03-2024 09:11 AM)
TheDenny
Voyager
Options
Hope all are well 🙏🏻 

Just downloaded the latest software update.

Curious to see if anyone has found the actual improvements to their S24Ultra device?

8 REPLIES 8
JerryS
Voyager
Options
It's quite a large update isn't it mine came in at 921MB. Hopefully more than just a security patch
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Yeah, I just came across it on YouTube, I've already installed it, and improvements are always welcomed.
👏
1711446030110.jpg
0 Likes
JerryS
Voyager
Options
I saw these details on Samsung's South Korean community page:

This is the update of < <

• Optimization code related to camera image quality and usability is applied.

• Stabilization code applied Stabilization code related to terminal operation is applied.

• Google Security Patch Application Security related stabilization code is applied.

• One UI version: 6.1

• 버전: S928NKSU1AXCA/ S928NOKR1AXCA/ S928NKSU1AXC3

• Size: 797.83MB

• Security patch level: April 1, 2024
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
There are improvements after every update, I think it's pretty much down to every user experience what is a big improvement what what is not, because we are all using our phones differently. For me, I was happy with updates most times. The only ones that upset me are the ones that cut off battery life or downgrade some software features, but those have been very rare from my point of view.
0 Likes
TheDenny
Voyager
Options
Thank you for all feedback.

Unfortunately camera is not updated to express the quality I expected with a top end mobile.

Guess I will have to wait for another update or upgrade 🙄
0 Likes
TheDenny
Voyager
Options
Looks like the main camera update is due in April according to online websites about the software update.

These recent improvements do not make a difference to my everyday phone usage.

Unfortunately my battery is draining faster 😪 1711477212168_1711477212159_0.jpg
0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
Camera is more camera-y.

MB
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I noticed some zoom transitioning is better, but for me the only issues really come from optimising the 50 and 200MP modes better. The camera is excellent for me in 12MP mode for my usage. The video is the best I've seen on a Samsung, so smooth and detailed at 60 fps. It's really incredible how good these cameras have become.
0 Likes