Getting Data In

I can´t bind the LDAP authentication on Splunk

JoseMaría
Explorer

Hi, I have a problem with splunk that is getting too long as I can't find the problem.

I have a laboratory in which I want to access Splunk through the users I have in LDAP, as it is a laboratory, I have only created the "Admin" by default and another called "Josemaría" if necessary, but I always see myself with this trouble.

JoseMara_0-1624616893260.png

My configuration is as follows.

JoseMara_1-1624617051491.png

JoseMara_2-1624617092160.png

JoseMara_3-1624617133844.png

And if it helps, my tree in LDAP which is very small for that reason, because it is for testing.

JoseMara_4-1624617307837.png

I need help and would greatly appreciate those who try to help me. Thank you very much in advance, greetings!

Labels (1)
0 Karma

codebuilder
Influencer

"Bind DN" is generally a username or email address of an account authorized to bind to the LDAP server.
First try replacing what you have currently with simply "Administrator", assuming that is a valid bind user account.

----
An upvote would be appreciated and Accept Solution if it helps!
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...