• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No H.264 .Mp4 Rendering Option After Effects CC2019 v.16

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm trying to render a project. I found there is no H.264 Option.I also checked QuickTime and there is also no h.264. So i installed latest QuickTime Lite and QuickTime alternative both did not fixed my problem. Plz Help cuz AVI created Huge file size and takes alot of time to render few seconds clips. Plz help

And im useing Windows PC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Really the H.264 option was removed long time ago from AE and the only solution to get a h.264 from AE is to render using media encoder

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really the H.264 option was removed long time ago from AE and the only solution to get a h.264 from AE is to render using media encoder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here you have information that you need to read.  Dropped support for QuickTime 7 era formats and codecs

Captura de pantalla 2018-10-27 a la(s) 08.57.50.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines