• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Paris – June 14th, 2022 – Forever Entertainment and Microids are delighted to announce the release of The House of the Dead: Remake Limidead Edition this year on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Developed by MegaPixel Studio, The House of the Dead: Remake offers players around the world the joy to discover or rediscover this timeless arcade classic from SEGA!

Check out the content of the Limidead Edition!

Limidead edition content:
  • Copy of the game The House of the Dead: Remake
  • An exclusive box with lenticular
  • Two character stands
  • Sticker sheet
www.microids.com

The House of the Dead: Remake Limidead Edition will be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this year! | Microids

The House of the Dead: Remake Limidead Edition will be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this year!
www.gematsu.com

The House of the Dead: Remake ‘Limidead Edition’ coming to PS4, Xbox One in 2022

Microids will release The House of the Dead: Remake “Limidead Edition” physical edition, originally released for Switch in May, for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2022, the company annou…

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Glad I decided to skip the Switch release and wait for the PS4 physical version. Just have to get some Move controllers (are there gun attachments for it?) and I'll be set.

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
I've been waiting for this. Definitely getting a physical copy of the PS4 version.

Jun 30, 2018
where light gun?

1637842437.jpeg

TΛPIVVΛ

Nov 12, 2017
will day one this on ps4 still have my move controllers from my ps vr so i'll be all over this :)

Bulk_Rate

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Am I imagining things or was there talk of an unlockable that changes the graphics to the original more flat-shaded model 2 appearance?

Either way, picking this up.

ColR100

Jan 13, 2018
Isn't the control scheme across all three formats particularly poor for this remake? Remember last week seeing a sub-par PS4 Move controller method.

I guess if one wants to play House of the Dead that much they'd be better placed just buying a Wii console and the HotD Overkill or HotD 2 & 3 Returns disc.

Zor

Oct 30, 2017
Isn't the control scheme across all three formats particularly poor for this remake?

For lightgun users, absolutely. Nothing is really "ideal".

On PC, Sinden/lightgun owners like myself are waiting for Forever Entertainments first proper patches to clear up issues beyond what the modding community has already been sorting.

Nov 1, 2017
FL, United States
Have they confirmed if it has Move support?

I would love to see some more light gun games on the PS4/5. Honestly one of the more consistent reasons I still have my PS3 hooked up in my living room.