Ready for winter.

Knott

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2015 BX2670-1, BX2755HD Snow Blower, Farmking 4' box Blade, BX 2760A Plow Blade
Jun 2, 2015
Manitoba
Well l did it. Picked up a BX2755HD with hydraulic rotation & electric deflector control.
Also grabbed a BX2760A to push when l need to push snow or whatever needs pushing. As someone (Wildfire) else said, another blade for the swiss army knife of tractors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

forceten

Equipment
BX 25d, Grand L6060, Kx040, GL7500, ZD1211 With cab
Sep 4, 2015
New Jersey
Looks just like my BX 5455 HD I got a few weeks ago from the dealer. Wonder if there is any difference......

I actually took mine off and put the FEL back on as I had some rocks to move around. Next week or two I gotta put the blower back on.

I bought an electric chute control for the up and down. Haven't had a chance to put it on yet (among a million other projects for kubbie to be installed).

I have the land pride quick hitch for the back, and a heavy hitch that will have suitcase weights on it - 4 I think and a salt spreader

mikes1165

Equipment
L3901DT, LA525FL, King Kutter 6' finishing mower, 5' Bush Hog Squealer,Box blade
Jul 30, 2015
Mulga
Neat new toy. I'm glad I don't have to mess with one of those though. It was 70 deg today and going back into the 80's next week. Horses still have green grass in their pastures.

Knott

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 2, 2015
Manitoba
This was just a test fit, the FEL is back on for now, but when that snow does come I am ready for it.
OK Forcten, lets see some pics of your rig.:)

forceten

Equipment
Sep 4, 2015
New Jersey
This was just a test fit, the FEL is back on for now, but when that snow does come I am ready for it.
OK Forcten, lets see some pics of your rig.:)
Does your front blade use the same mount as the blower? Or do you have to remove it and mount it a different way? We have an atv with a plow on it. But if its easy enough to swap out the blower for the blade we might swap and have the kubota do plowing when needed (when its wet and it cant be blown).

Pictures in which format? :D Here is one i posted before, when it just got back from the dealer with new cab and blower

I have a million mods, add ons that i am slowly getting too. Just installed brotech skip plates underneath today (rear and front plate). I have to put the rear wheel spacers on still and load the tires. Have to take off the backhoe and put the three point hitch on so I can get the heavy hitch put on with weights and salt spreader. Just got in the consol/switches/radio for the cab. Might have time sometime this week to install them. Gonna soundproof the cab better. Gotta add roof forward lights. Rears are done already. Picked up front teeth for my bucket but gotta drill it in. Added hooks already.

Added already the front FEl bucket quick attach, and now pallet forks (pallet forks are so far the best add on i did! Will see how the blower works if we get snow.

Added bxpandeds quick hitch for the backhoe. Have a tooth, trenching bucket and 2" receiver for it.

Front grapple and rear roto tiller is on the wish lest for next spring!

Last edited:

Knott

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 2, 2015
Manitoba
The blade attaches exactly like the blower. It even has the hydraulic angle so there are two hoses as well.

forceten

Equipment
Sep 4, 2015
New Jersey
The blade attaches exactly like the blower. It even has the hydraulic angle so there are two hoses as well.
Really? so the up and down is still the same cylinder on the front that lifts the blower up and down. And instead of left or right for chute rotation the two lines go to the blade and thats left and right?

Would be real fast to swap from blower to blade then........ I might have to pick one up and sell off the atv's plow setup......

How much did you pay for the blade?

Knott

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 2, 2015
Manitoba
Yes it is just like that. It is supper easy to change over. It was around $1600 with hydraulic angle kit & skid shoe kit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk