One of (if not) the last autographs of Michael Jackson

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
june24note.jpg

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20100504-00000013-oric-ent.view-000

Last edited:
To be honest..... I have sooo much trouble accepting MJ had dated that thing..... :no:

WOW.

Its kind of errie as MJ rarely ever includes the month and year with his autograph. Anybody else feel the same way?

To be honest..... I have sooo much trouble accepting MJ had dated that thing..... :no:

I agree, Michael used to date his signatures but with the year only and he stoped doing that in the 80's. I doubt this is really his signature maybe a copy of one but not authentic. And I am very confident in saying that I don't think it wasn't signed on June 24, 2009 if it is real. Someone is trying to get paid.

I have trouble believing that Michael would put a date like this on his signature. Sure he ha the 1998 thing but that stopped ages ago. And if you had one of Michael's last autographs why the hell would you sell it?

Hmm...wonder if this is a real one indeed, would be a bit suspicious. :ermm:

But then again, it could be possible. They say people's energy change before they die, wheter expected or not, and that they can feel it coming, either in concioussness or not. If there's a person that was very 'aware' of himself, it would be him...if you ask me. (Can talk about this for hours.)

Gives me shivers....oh Michael. :cry:

did he met ppl at all on the last day who would ask for an autograph?
i doubt the follower fans would ask for any...
and yeah so unusual for him putting that date there, i think fake, but probably non fans who might buy it will believe it is real..

I have no words. I didn't comment in the other thread because this autograph just left me speechless. I don't know what to think.

I'm having a hard time believing this is true.. and if Michael put the date to an autograph I'd expect it to be that silly handwriting with capitals and small letters lol.

Isn't is possible that the person he signed it for asked him to put the date with it? I'm not an expert on his handwriting or anything but sure looks like his siggy. Makes one wonder though.

I dont think its real.

He just happens to put the address on it the day before he died?

Come on....the person who made this knew that they needed to add a date on otherwise there would be no way of proving it was his last autograph.

Either its completely fake, or its real and the person just wanted to add the date on to prove it was from the day before he died.

did he met ppl at all on the last day who would ask for an autograph?
i doubt the follower fans would ask for any...
and yeah so unusual for him putting that date there, i think fake, but probably non fans who might buy it will believe it is real..

I agree with you, Ágnes (Hi, Agnes!!! :hello:). When I first saw this, I asked to one of the friend around MJ those last day and she confirm she din't see anyone who was a real fan who would get it and sell it. The autograph might be real, but the date, I really, really, really don't think it's real. But sure... you have to be a fan to know this is not MJ's style. C'mon!! How quick do you sign something and have to time to date it and stuff? naaaaahhhh :doh:

Maybe the autograph is real but I think that date has been put on to increase the value. Michael never dated his autographs like that.

Hmm...wonder if this is a real one indeed, would be a bit suspicious. :ermm:

But then again, it could be possible. They say people's energy change before they die, wheter expected or not, and that they can feel it coming, either in concioussness or not. If there's a person that was very 'aware' of himself, it would be him...if you ask me. (Can talk about this for hours.)

Gives me shivers....oh Michael. :cry:

You know what, I've personally experienced that. Before my father passed away, he changed quite a bit. He'd never been the kind who shows his emotions or affection to others. But on my birthday he sent me a beautiful text message, wishing a happy birthday to his princess. Now that was sooo unexpected of him, I never would've thought he'd say something as touching as that. That he would call me his princess.. :cry: He died 4 months after my bday.

He also did other things that seemed very uncharacteristic of him. Almost as if he was tying up loose ends, and making peace with some people he'd hurt in the past. He didn't commit a suicide, so I don't think he could've known what was to come. I think it was his subconsciousness that pushed him to do these things. Anyhow, I totally believe in what you said.

Yet, it does seem odd that Michael would've added a date to his signature. I don't know what to think of that.

Which fan in his right minds could ever possess the autograph that goes down in history as his last one and give it out to auction?
OMG words fail me.

i would never sell that if it was mine... i would treasure it!
wonder if its real or not though :thinking:

Which fan in his right minds could ever possess the autograph that goes down in history as his last one and give it out to auction?
OMG words fail me.

Don't know. I would never sell it, no way in hell would I do that. I wouldn't care how much its worth, I'd never sell it.

You know what, I've personally experienced that. Before my father passed away, he changed quite a bit. He'd never been the kind who shows his emotions or affection to others. But on my birthday he sent me a beautiful text message, wishing a happy birthday to his princess. Now that was sooo unexpected of him, I never would've thought he'd say something as touching as that. That he would call me his princess.. :cry: He died 4 months after my bday.

He also did other things that seemed very uncharacteristic of him. Almost as if he was tying up loose ends, and making peace with some people he'd hurt in the past. He didn't commit a suicide, so I don't think he could've known what was to come. I think it was his subconsciousness that pushed him to do these things. Anyhow, I totally believe in what you said.

Yet, it does seem odd that Michael would've added a date to his signature. I don't know what to think of that.
Thanks for sharing that.... :better: That's indeed what I meant....it's not even that the person itself really notices that his/her behaviour or energy is 'changing'...it is indeed subconcioussness that does it. There's so much more to the human mind than we think.

But yeah...that doesn't really means anything if this autograph is real or not...I think it could indeed be that the date is added. Someone who could judge the authentication should look at it. It would be pretty huge if this was really his last autograph.
(Oh my...this sounds so surreal. :cry:)

I guess we could compare the written part, except his name because that's hard to tell if it's fake or not. The "June 29th 2009" we should be able to compare to something else Michael wrote sometime....
I don't know, this just breaks my heart. I don't know if I ever will get that he's not here anymore.

I agree, Michael used to date his signatures but with the year only and he stoped doing that in the 80's.
I know of one from 2008 on which he signed it with " '08 ", but yeah, pretty rare for the whole date like that. And that date of all things :no: I can't imagine giving that up for an auction. If Michael had given that to me I would never let it go.

Julien's auction thread: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91098

OMG words fail me.

i would never sell that if it was mine... i would treasure it!
wonder if its real or not though :thinking:

I would just say it again: the signature might be real, but the date.... really... -_- I don't think that's real. What a tasteless piece to auction, anyway. I saw that whole catalog and some items are amazing, while others are simply disturbing. It's not only about MJ, but Elvis, some Beatles, Britney... etc. All they found out there.

The most disturbing piece was a drawing by Kurt Cobain call "The little duck". I just can't take it out of my mind. It's shocking, and sick, considering his death :no: And there are also some personal photo albums of him :doh: What's that???

Wow...I got a weird feeling in my stomach.

That's so...wow. No words. That date.

Michael. :(

A lot of celebrities date autographs to prove their authenticity, other artists I like also do this so maybe Michael just did the same.

reminds me of the john lennon killer, the killer got the last ever signature before he shot john lennon :(

Back