Looking for Wheels From '90 Custom Cruiser

Guest Mocephus

Guest Mocephus

Hello all, I am looking for the "turbine" style wheels that were an option on the 1990 Custom Cruiser wagon. These are the same wheels that came on the Full Size Buicks for most of the 80's. I'm looking for the wheels and the center caps. Any information would be appreciated.

Mo

post-45367-143138980428_thumb.jpg

The wheels themselves won't be that difficult to find due to the beaucoups of Buicks that had them. The unique Olds center cap is going to be the problem.

I've seen maybe three CC that had these wheels and one of them was missing the caps. Maybe Oldsfan or NTX5467 can run a parts search for you and see if any are in dealer stock anywhere.

Guest Mocephus

Believe it or not, I'm having a tough time finding the wheels too!!! Even if I can't get a hold of the Olds caps, the Buick ones would work too, seeing as I'm going to put the older Olds Rocket emblems on them.

I always did like those wheels. I know a guy in Illinois who has a CC sitting in the weeds with these wheels. I don't know what kind of shape they're in, or if he'd be willing to let them go. Had a buddy who pulled a 307 out of an Estate Wagon with a bad trans. Sent the carcass to the scrap heap. It had three of those wheels and a steelie. I didn't think it was only worth holding on to three of 'em. If it had had a set, they'd be in my basement.

Friesen's Chevrolet in Sutton Nebraska has one Buick center cap.

Paul

Guest swaggin

I have a set of 4 turbine style rims on my 90' CC. I believe there are 2 or 3 center rings and maybe only 1 Oldsmobile center cap. I would be willing to sell these. I am in Eastern, IA. I accept paypal and can ship. Do you have a price in mind ? I have them on the car w/ some old tires. All I really care is to put on some good safe tires w/ any type of wheel. If you're close, I would be willing to trade. Thanks, Brian 563 321 9204